I’ve finished the PLRATM course and I have to say it was very helpful, insightful and informative. Tiffany certainly provides an in-depth overview, complete with videos, tutorials, and there’s even a few extras thrown in! However, I won’t spoil it for my fellow wordsmiths who do decide to go on ahead and give it a whirl. She even shows you two versions of how you can go about it: a free way and a paid way. I’m going to go over the course again, for the purpose of doing a full product review. I will include the link here, when its completed.
Here’s What I’ve accomplished so far:
1. Purchased my web domain: healthplrstop.com
2. Got a web space and using a free hosting package for now. I know everyone says do wordpress.org, but I really like using Weebly. I’m currently using Weebly for my Single Parent Home Educators site.
3. Joined the Warrior Forum
4. Got my autoresponder service with GetResponse and put up my opt-in on the web page to start building my list.
5. I’ve also started writing the content and I’m done with my 2nd, 5-article pack.
6. I’ve started posting up the couple of packs I’ve completed, although I haven’t launched them as for sale yet. I’m also currently working on a free plr pack to build my customer list.
7. Signed up for JVZOO as a payment processor.
I’ll keep you all posted with how this new venture goes.
Looking for quality PLR (Private Label Rights) in health, wellness, medicine or self-help?
I am currently in the process of creating some essential packages for those of you in need of this kind of quality content for your products, services and blogs. Visit: Health PLR Stop to learn more.
I have purchased Tiffany Dow’s PLR ATM course and will soon be offering PLR article packs in the health, wellness and self-help niches. If you are interested in that kind of PLR for your internet marketing purposes, check back to this page often. These article packs will be offered at $1 per page ($5 per pack of 5 articles).
I will also be chronicling my success with the PLR ATM program in general. My fellow wordsmiths might find my results helpful, which I will take care to document.
Aunice Yvonne Reed, is a freelance writer whose published content has appeared on such sites as WiseGeek, EHow Health, Walden U and EHow Family. Her print publications include Organics Magazine, Girlfriends Cafe and Parents for Parents. She has a 10-year nursing background, parlaying that experience into a writing career of self-help, medical and health-related articles since 2003. This is her personal blog and official writer’s site. Education: BA in Psychology.
- Founder & Director of Single Parents Home Educators of America, an association for homeschooling families.
- Director of CA School of Excellence Home Education, a private satellite program for homeschooling families.
Hobbies and Other Interests: Social Work, Healthcare Law, Medicine, Holistic Health, Neuropsychology, Human Trafficking, and International Human Rights, Forensic Psychology and Prison Industrial Complex